Making Jewelry Logo

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

My First Book is Published!

Hello, jewelry making friends! I am proud to announce that my brand new eBook "How to Run a Jewelry Party Business for Fun and Profit" is published and available on the website today!
If you've been wondering where all the new jewelry projects went this past week, I got sidelined writing and editing my book! More free,fresh jewelry designs are coming soon! Meanwhile, if you've ever dreamed of having your own home based jewelry business, I really hope you will check out my new book. It's based on my years of experience as a successful jewelry designer, and gives you a clear action plan to get started today. I worked really hard to make sure this book provides real value. Best of all, if you purchase the book and don't find it valuable--return it for a 100% full refund, no questions asked.

Happy reading, and of course, happy jewelry making!

Best regards,
-Lorri

Comments:
i just purchased your book online and am getting ready to try my hand at all of this. thanks for putting it all together in a user-friendly and totally accessible format. i'll be sure to let you know if it takes off!
 
i just purchased your book online - and i already feel great about my decision to try my hand at all this. will be sure to let you know if it takes off or not. thanks for making it all so accessible and user-friendly
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?